Northern Asian Virtual Power Mission 1st – 5th March 2021
NAP supports its robust network of local businesses through cultivating international links across the subcontinent that take Northern non-Asian businesses from a regional to a global platform of operations and commercial opportunities.
The Asian community has, for decades, provided a powerful and varied contribution to the UK and, in particular, the north of England.
Off the back of the successful launch of the Northern Asian Powerlist the project will launch a series of international business opportunities and to build on the living bridge commencing with NAP Mission India, followed by NAP Mission Pakistan, NAP Mission Bangladesh, NAP Mission Sri-Lanka, NAP Mission Nepal and NAP Mission Afghanistan.
WHAT THE NORTHERN ASIAN POWER MISSION 1ST – 5TH MARCH
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE WILL FEATURE:
We work with the world’s leading corporates, growing small and medium businesses, education institutions, charities, membership organisations, trade bodies and government agencies.
Our virtual power mission will feature:
- India launch of the Northern Asian Power group (Delhi Chapter)
- 6 industry targeted trade masterclasses with representatives from UK and India business, trade bodies and professional services:
- Creative Industries and Culture
- Healthcare and Life Science
- Technology and Digital Markets
- Food and Drink
- Industrial and Advanced Manufacturing
- A celebration of diversity and women in business event
All our virtual masterclasses will provide an opportunity to:
- Meet the experts and listen to trade case studies from UK and Indian businesses
- Virtually network and agree key asks and follow up opportunities
We will host a number of follow up events such as moderator presentations and an Invest North Roundtable